I am Darko, a software developer based in Macedonia. I have over nine years of experience in different fields like web, desktop/mobile software development, and system administration. I studied at the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Cyril and Methodius in Skopje, Macedonia.
Computers have been in my life since I was very young and I loved everything related to IT. I started to test, research, play with UNIX/Linux console back in 2006 and as well as do some ethical hacking. I created some poor websites back in the time and those were my first steps into the IT/Software sphere. Nowadays I am working full-time as a programmer and most importantly I love what I do.
What I do
Over the years i have been working with different technology, so my skills become broad, i have a nice experience working with several different technologies and fields as follows.
Backend Web Development
- Laravel/Lumen/Symphony/CakePHP/CodeIgniter/ASP.NET Core MVC
- Custom WordPress Theme/Plugin development
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
Frontend Web Development
- VueJS 2/3, AngularJS
- TailwindCSS, Bootstrap
DevOps / Sysadmin / Networking
- System Administration (Linux, FreeBSD/OpenBSD, Windows Server)
- DevOps (Cloud deployment, Docker, Kubernates, CI/CD)
- Amazon AWS (EC2, Auto-Scaling, Load balancing, S3, Lambda)
- C/C++ (Commandline stuff, Qt Desktop Applications)
- Python (Mostly used for data mining and research)
- Java/Flutter (Android/Cross platform mobile apps)
My main hobby is coding. I use some of my free time to contribute on open source projects and maintain my own projects. Also i do have secondary hobbies as well. In free time i love shooting with rifles, playing games, hiking, swiming and offroading.