I am Darko, a software developer based in Macedonia. I have over 8 years of experience in different fields like web, desktop/mobile software development, and system administration.
Computers have been in my life since I was very young and I loved everything related to IT. I started to test, research, play with UNIX/Linux console back in 2006 and as well as do some ethical hacking. I created some poor websites back in the time and those were my first steps into the IT/Software sphere. Nowadays I am working full-time as a programmer and most importantly I love what I do.
I am a generalist and I love to work with all the technology and so my skills are broad, During my past work experiences I had a chance to work with different technology, including:
- Laravel/Lumen/Symphony/CakePHP/CodeIgniter/ASP.NET Core MVC
- WordPress Theme/Plugin development
- Databases ( MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Angular 2+
- System Administration (Linux, FreeBSD/OpenBSD, Windows Server)
- Computer Networking design and implementation, server racks, data center networking
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Auto-Scaling, Load balancing, S3)
Free Time, experiments
- C/C++ ( Mostly used for ethical hacking and home automation )
- Python ( Mostly used for data mining and research )
- Mobile / Android ( Java )
- IoT (Arduino, Atmega85) and robotics
I studied at the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Cyril & Methodius in Skopje, Macedonia. My goal is to enroll into the master class for Software Engineering and get a master’s degree someday in the future.
I also have other hobbies in my free time, including:
- Running, swimming, diving
- Gaming! Tactical shooters, multiplayer survivals.
- Driving with good music and company
- Air Rifles and sniping: cans and bottles (no animals!)
I have contributed and actively contributing to various open-source projects and constantly publishing my own work on my GitHub profile. I always try to open source my personal code as much I can.