I am Darko, software developer based in Macedonia. I have around 7 years of experience in different fields like web, desktop/mobile software development and system administration.
Computers have been in my life since I was very young and I loved everything related to IT. I started to test, research, play with UNIX/Linux console back in 2006 and as well as do some ethical hacking. I created some poor websites back in the time and those were my first steps into IT/Software sphere. Nowadays i am working full-time as programmer and most importantly i love what i do.
I am generalist and i love to work with all the technology and so my skills are wide, during my 5 years of experience i had a chance to work with different programming languages and frameworks including:
- WordPress Theme/Plugin development
- Databases ( MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Angular 2+
- Server Management
- Installation and Administration
- Incident handling
Free Time, experiments
- C/C++ ( Mostly using for ethical hacking and home automation )
- Python ( Mostly using for data mining and research )
- Mobile / Android ( Java )
I also have other hobbies in my free time, including:
- Running, swimming, diving
- Gaming! Tactical shooters, multiplayer survivals.
- Driving with good music and company 🚕
- Air Rifles and sniping: cans and bottles (no animals!)
I have contributed and actively contributing to various open source projects and constantly publishing my own work on my github/gist profile. I always try to open source my personal code as much i can.